Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bits and pieces

Writing overdue post is not a nice thing to do. I should learn to not procrastinate all the time. There are lots of happenings for both the month of May and the month of June :) I am enjoying every single bits of my life. 
 Kelnice and myself. I enjoyed bombing her with my lame jokes and annoys the crap out of her. As we gets older, our topics move on to another level. Yet, I can still act funny and silly with the kids.
 DURIAN <3 For some reasons, durian is very hot among us nowadays. We can have durians for five days straight and it is awesome. Now, why did I dislike durian in the first place? Initially, I think durian is a very troublesome so-called "fruit". I prefers to be Snow White and stays loyal to my red apples. And also because the guy I used to crush back then during my primary school time dislike durian as well, and so I dislike it. But now, I think it is stupid to reject durian because it is simply awesome :) I don't care whether my boyfie dislike durian or what, but I am so gonna love it XDDDDD
Met up with dear Sharon when she wanted someone to accompany her down town. We had a long chat and had lots of nice food. Due to the whole "Turnitin" thingy, I lost my mood completely. Nonetheless, we shall meet up soon alright? I love Black Ball and Maccas :)

No comments: