Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hellooo...

Hey World, I thought I would just spare a few minutes to come here to show that I am still alive. I was suppose to go in early but Tze Xin said she will come slightly later, so I just chill out here in Starbucks :) PS: I miss having you here to chill with me :(

Cried this morning because I was so angry and pissed. I know I should learn to not fight back and just let it go because she's my Mom. But recently her weird behavior has caused my life to be miserable and I really don't like that. She's getting more and more paranoid. Or maybe I need to change myself too. Either way, Lord, please come in! I know You are always here but please do something more obvious like revealing Yourself to her so that she could see how much she needs you. 
Really and truly, I have tremendously lots of stuffs to update but I just couldn't find time to settle down. NO EXCUSE!!! I shall update it tonight. The month of May has been awesome. June should be even better I hope. I am hoping for a miracle still. My two essays almost cost me my life. But I have an awesome God, and hence, everything I asked, He did it for me :)

Leaving for school soon...and hopefully as I leave this country and goes into another, all those nasty and unbearable feelings will be left behind. I don't want to bring them along with me....

No comments: