Friday, June 8, 2012

Historical day - The 5th of May 2012

I know this post is overdid but I still want to include it in my "Blog of Life" so that my "Future" will know how my "Past" is like. On this fine day (5th May 2012), we had a church outing to Desaru. The starting was fine. There were a mixture of fun, excitement, sad, angry, impatient, pissed off and etc. I am referring to me though. Why would I react like that, I don't even know...or rather, I don't wanna tell *winks*
I won't record what has happened to us because I believe it is an encounter that the 5 of us will never ever forget. Not in my entire life :) Jesus always taught us "Things are perfect and fine even though it didn't seems to be in that way!". He told me that last year when I was attending a Methodist Church in Singapore :) And He reminded me all the time whenever I am despair.

True enough, we were landed into a lot of bad and awful situations, but He never fails to revive us from it.... Thank You Father for keeping us safe and sound. I would have felt so bad if something were to happen to anyone of us.

I Stand....with arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I Stand....my soul Lord to You surrender
All I am is Yours.....

No comments: