Friday, September 30, 2011

Surprise

Hello Peeps, talk about surprise. I love surprise :) Thank God for sending wonder people in my life who would care to surprise me. I was quite down yesterday after knowing that all First-izens will not be free and we will have to cancel our usual Friday meeting :( Nevermind, maybe God is giving me a rest. As i was happily watching drama and surfing the net, 8.30pm comes and i heard my door bell rings. Whoever could it be? I was expecting NO ONE. Like literally, NO ONE! I was surprise to see the boys and Dawn. For your information, they were suppose to be at Desaru, having fun.

See!!How sweet they are...trying to give me surprise by saying they are not coming but turning up at my doorstep :) I appreciate it. Still, i manage to surprise them fully by telling them our meeting has been cancelled. What fun....we ended up having connect group after all.. and yea.super duper awesome time!!
 Alrighty. These people were shock by my mum's generosity. We had like so much left over food. Satay was awesome :) I love these people.
THE BOYS!!! Talk about being a leader.... i got influenced by them and their "Coning". We ended up driving from Maccas to Maccas, grabbing ice-cream. Oh my, i don't want to be blacklisted from Maccas. I still want to go Maccas :)

It was fun though, hanging out with these people. Brand new experience, brand new feeling. My God is awesome <3

No comments: