Monday, September 26, 2011

Don't stop believing...

I wanted very much more than anything else in this World is to stay happy all the time. Being happy is easy but staying happy is a very challenging task. I could have been the most happiest girl in my life. Yet, i always let those unworthy thoughts to conquer my feelings. That's how i became the DEMON Viola. Take away the D and N and it becomes EMO.
Grown up version of us. We had good memories with one another. Although we have grown up and a lot of things couldn't possibly remain the same, but they are always my dearest sisters.

Happy? How should i stay happy? I am definitely not in a good mood now. So many things happened. Trying my best to stay positive and yet it is hard. I want to escape but i know He is not done with me yet. What now? DON'T STOP BELIEVING.... and hold on to the feeling....

No comments: