Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dreams??

Herrow World, i am back again :) Don't worry about my title. I just had a long talk with a friend of mine and we talked about our future. Future seems so blur to me now. As in i really don't know what i want to do. It is either, i further on with my master in bible studies or early childhood education, or i pursue on with my biggest dream - enter the field of media. Or worst come to worst, take over Mummy's career. I love languages and if possible, i would really love to master the languages that i loved and make full use of it :) Nothing is impossible ey? Fight the way....
I received a parcel from Jo and Ms Foh all the way from Perth. Honestly, i am touched. Seriously!! They knew me so well and i could see their effort into preparing my birthday gifts :) Thanks girls. I miss you all heaps. There are a few stuffs in the box but i'll just show you one first. Look at this T-Shirt. It was the Boombox Tour 2011 shirt. I wanted it so much and Ms Foh decided to give it to me. On it were signatures by Mr Ryan Higa and other youtube celebrities :) There are also other stuffs which moves my heart and it brought back lots of memories too :) I'll show you guys again next time...

Time flies :( My break is ending soon. I have to go back to Singapore again next week. I ve been spending time with Mummy. I am sure she will feel lonely when i goes back. Nobody accompany her to watch korean dramas for the timebeing :( I don't want to. Call me weirdo...but i do admit i am a Mummy girl. I remember i used to drag her along when i go dating last time :P I am not emo. I am just thinking. What should i do to take a step closer to future? I guess i need to start planning now. To master my lover no 1- The Violin? To further on my Japanese language? To pick up Korean Language? To dream big for the sake of my future? Lord....speak to me. Speak to me....

No comments: