Sunday, September 11, 2011

:(

Hey people, i am back :) The only thing that is worthy to be happy is the fact that i still remember my blog. Other than that, i am really moody and to be exact sad. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have no idea why am i so down. Eversince the day i have made this decision, i know i am so gonna feel like that. If you know me, you'll know that i hate (Sorry Alph, but i got to break this rule for once because i really cannot stand it) to be absence from Church. You know the fact that i hate to be left out for anything. If possible, please don't let me know what i have missed out. If not, i will think a lot :(

I guess nobody really understand me. Thank God i still have this little space where only my besties will care. If you know me, you'll know that i am a person without confidence. Yes, i may look like a person with full confident but i am not. Not to say that i am 100% weak but i have the weaker side of me. Don't think i am a superwoman. I am just like anyone of you. I have emotions too. Please respect that. I am not saying that i need people to thank me or appreciate what i have done. But please note that a normal girl like me will appreciate a little bit of help if i do need one in future.

I don't think people will like or accept me for who i am. That's why i appreciate every single friends or people that i met. It is just that why is it i am the one who has to leave after trying so hard to bond everyone together? Sorry, this is just a random post. I guess i am too emotional right now. It felt as if i have just been slapped hard on the face. It is always the same in every situations. Leo club was one, then College, then Perth and even RIGHT NOW. Maybe this is my calling and i don't even know it. Maybe i were meant to be alone all the time. I am not trying to indicate anything but this is how i felt. When i am needed, then i'll feel useful. But when i am not needed anymore, nobody will ever remember me. I am sorry to say all these...

I honestly think that maybe my time is up and i got to move on to another chapter of my life again :) My time is up and i am no longer needed anymore. Maybe this isn't the right place for me at all from the start but it was my stubborn-ness who makes me perserve on. I should have left long ago. Why did i stay on? It is too late now. I can't leave just like that. I need to do something. Lord, all i ask of you right now is to show me the path. Lead me to the next stage.

No comments: