Thursday, September 15, 2011

As time goes by...

Hey peeps, i have to admit that i am a poor planner. I couldn't even manage my time well. To say i have done a lot of things, that's not true. And yet, i am not doing nothing. So, complicated yea...

Well, it has been a while since i last thought of you or even to browse through your page. To say i don't miss you, that's a lie. To say i don't feel anything, that's a lie too. I am not contradicting myself. It is true that i have already let go and lay down all these completely. Still, it is a fact that you are the one who inspires me throughout everything. I compared all these politics with the ones i had in ZPH. It is more or less the same and yet, there is always unity among the church members there. I would have given up long time ago if it weren't because i visioned your perseverance face. I am not the only one facing problems. All of us were....

I don't think i will erase your memories completely until i manage to find the right person :) Call me stubborn but i am not someone who will let go of something easily. I miss you...

No comments: