Tuesday, April 12, 2011

B.U.S.Y

Hey World, i am so so so sorry for abandoning this little blog. I didn't do it on purpose i promised *fingers crossed* I thought i would just come here to show that i am still alive. Oh my word...this week has been pretty interesting and exciting. PRAISE THE LORD!!! Wanna know what happened? You'll soon know =) Our God is awesome =)

Now, although i miss my girlies and large family in Perth(A LOT), but truly, i don't regret with my decision to come back here. There is always a reason why He arranged all these for me. This verse really inspired me a lot. It was written on the signing book which contains the love from the whole zone- 1 Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you. It really encouraged me a lot. Thank You guys for planting this fire and passion in me. I will never ever give up =)

My time is rather occupied now. I got to travel in and out Singapore all the time just to do my enrolment and get my Student pass done. Super troublesome to the max =( But what to do? Oh well....

I am not missing you. Oh well..not as hardcore as before already. Well i guess time can really change a person's mind. I'll just pray that you will be able to achieve whatever that you want in your life.........even though sometimes, i wish i can be slightly more initiative. Still, i hope i can be your friend because you really inspired me a lot in certain aspects.

Oh man..i am super super sleepy. Didn't get enough of sleep recently. I need to really change my body clock system because i know it'll get worse when school starts. Arghhh........

Okay, i think i am starting to lost track on what i am suppose to write now. I think i better stop here. Good night World!!See ya guys in the next post. The Lord is my priority =)

No comments: