Wednesday, April 20, 2011

God's promise

Yahoooooooooooooooo...........back once more for a short update. Told you, i would be lucky if i am able to squeeze out a little time to type out this blog post. Oo...which means i got to do my daily devotion later. People, this is not a good example. So, DON'T EVER learn from me =) Always put God first. Anyway, i did update. Not in blogspot but  in my tumblr site. I am trying my best to update in both sites. In order to "stalk" the Murdochians, it is best for me to get a tumblr. Haha..for easier follow-ups.
" The rainbows in the sky to show God's promise is a truth. The rainbows in the sky to show the World...it's the only way..for Your everyday =)" I miss the kids! To ensure that i'll never even forgets the things which i have learnt during the time when i served the kids, i'll always sing while dancing to those Kids worship and praise songs. HILLSONG rawkzz!!

To elaborate more on this song-Rainbow, oh by the way, you guys know the story of Noah right? And yea, in order to ensure that HE won't flood the place anymore, God created Rainbow as a significant that His promises to us will always be kept =) How comforting is that!!!I am glad i obeyed God...really and truly.....and i know and i believe HE will make a difference not only to my family but my life too =) Thank You Lord....

I know it is a bit late....but still i wanna share God's joy. My cousin got saved last Sunday. Yayy...ONE MORE SALVATION!!PRAISE THE LORD!!! I know........i can entrust all my problems to Him ...and i'll always have a shoulder to rely on.
How i miss you Issy! My one and only Japanese buddy. Of course there are more buddies...but Issy has been my very own bestfriend eversince i first met her in class. We hanged out a lot. We always contradicting ourselves by saying we loved Japan and yet, forever craving for Korean cuisine and always goes mad for korean stuffs XD I just wanna thank God for giving me such a nice friend. I know you are very upset about me not being able to attend Japanese classes with you anymore. Sachi Sensei told me you looked upset =( But that's fine...if you believe in miracles, i am sure we will meet again.

A simple message of encouragement can really light up my day despite how tired i was =) I miss you guys a lot. Even though i couldn't serve alongside with you guys, but towards the end, we are still serving the SAME God. I just want you all to know that it was the passion that i witnessed in the zone that keeps me going. Thanks for planting that passion and fire within me. I am going to use that passion to serve HIM fully now. I loved my current life. I just like the way things fall according to its own places. At least i know, i am so not gonna let myself backslide.........No..please say i WON'T.....

Good night World....

No comments: