Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Herrowwwwwwwwwwzz Dearie World, i thought i would like to drop by for a quick update =) Just wanna wish you all a very HAPPY EASTER DAY!Hope you guys had fun. I actually intend to update this blogpost on Good Friday but i suddenly felt so sad after watching the video of "We are the reason" T.T!!Thank you Jesus for dying for me on that cross. Nothing but the blood of Jesus. I will always treasure the life that i have right now. Hmmm let me see, this is my 2nd Easter Celebration. I never celebrate Easter before because i knew NOTHING about it. Yea..not until i came back to HIM last year. I am so so so so so so sorry about it Lord, but thank you for leading me back home XD
 F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!I loved them all =)) Again, even though this church is small, but i can definitely witnessed the same kind of passion that i ve seen in Murdoch zone. The same kind of familiar feeling =) I was feeling quite upset to know that i would have to miss out all the fun (Easter carnival and Passion retreat) in Perth. To think we all planned so hard since last year, to do this and that. I know you guys will have great fun. Shine all your passion out Murdochians!!I really and truly misses each and every single one of you. Thanks for all the encouragement...
I had a great Easter too. Good job guys. Easter eggs was cool and the sermon was awesome XD I chose to rejoice at whatever HE has planned for me. Like i mentioned before in my tumblr, if i never come back, things wouldn't have work out this way. I wouldn't be able to see a change in my beloved ones isn't it? So, Thank You Jesus. I am glad that You gave us hope and faith.
 Disciple-ing(own created word :b) was fun!!!It amazed me to see that my good friends could actually stay focus throughout the whole lesson. It shows that when it comes to studying, they can be serious too =) But i have to admit that, we were fooling around throughout the whole lesson. Those lame jokes and random silliness really lit up the whole atmosphere. It cracked my brain to figure out how to make the whole thing interesting. But, thank you girls, for putting up with me. Super dramatic right? I promised you, the next lesson will be EVEN MORE FUN. Maccas is definitely one of my most favorite hang-out place. It reminds me of my late nights hang-out place in Perth with the darlings =))
 I always burst out laughing whenever i see my friends fighting over who is the most hardworking person and who reads the bible constantly or even finishing the homework that i gave. They are like kids competing with one another. It is hard to decide whenever being asked. For you girls are equally good. Just continue to remain the way you are and i'll be more than enough happy. Praise the Lord!!

You know what? Sometimes, it is really hard to make a decision. I don't know what can i do to please both sides. Both sides were good and yet different in certain aspects. Towards the end, we are still serving the same God. I know i am getting used to what i have been doing and the people here. Although we weren't that close yet, but it takes time. And yet, if i go to the other side, there will be higher chances for me serve in the ministries which God has planted that passion within me. Arghh..i really don't know. I know i can only pick one out of two. Lord, help me!!

PS: Sometimes, the happiest person is always the saddest person on Earth. I want the "JOY" which i once had....

Good night World...

No comments: