Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mr Cammie =)

Hello World....VIOLA NG LEE HONG is back!!*Beam* =)....Lalalala and mind you, i am as crazy as usual (Quoted by Kyu and Saori).I am not EMO anymore!Emo too much is not good for health :P (Ps: Later my poor Baobei Kelly worried too much about me) Sorry friends and buddies if i gave you guys a shock for the past few days. I was really emo then but now i chose not to bother too much. Why must i torture myself in this way?.....even if i felt emo for the whole month, the problem will still be there. So guys, LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE!! Yayy..thank you Lord for answering my prayer!!I will laugh and smile often now and i realized, i hadn't lost my strength and ability to laugh after all. =)

Dear friend, i wanna say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU......thanks for being with me when i need you!!Especially my no 1 buddy. You know who you are =) and my Taylor's buddies. Thank you so much. And BB....don't think i don't know this is your way of showing concern towards me.You think you tell me all silly stuffs about Adam Lambert then i can't sense anything is it?Haha...but i know you BB...i know you are concern!!You just wanna cheer me up by mentioning NOTHING. Thank you...i will always love you!!You are my best BB in this World. Join me in my new world...

Since you are my BB...i will write this post JUST FOR YOU...!!I know you are so god damn happy now because you just gotten your MR CAMMIE!!Hey, i love Mr Cammie too okay. You are making me jealous!

People, to make the story simpler, my BB has gotten her Nikon D90 which i want it badly too =( but i got to save save save. And she is making me jealous by showing me her Mr Cammie....but then, i am glad enough to welcome Mr Cammie as our additional family member. WELCOME MR CAMMIE. Please be patient and wait for Mrs Cammie(my future Nikon D90). Don't fall in love with someone else....please..!!Check out all the print screen pictures of my BB....her expressions are priceless =)
She started off by saying i lost the usual smile on my face. What the....!!I am more than happy enough to meet Mr Cammie.
Look at her!How happy she is!!Can't wait to see her expression when i gotten my very own Mrs Cammie as well.

Reading? She wants me to have the empty box as a gift=( but i don't want!! Okay..she starts becoming sad when she realized her all her guides were written in Japanese. Hahaha...Nihongo daisuki desu!!Cheer up BB.. Hahaha.....!!You are right BB. We should be glad that we can see each other through skype even though we are don't know how many zillion miles away....! I purposely put this picture LAST because i loved this expression. Super super super like!!You looked so damn funny and cute BB. Don't show off Mr Cammie to me HMMP!!
Arghh...now that i ve seen BB with her Mr Cammie, i felt so jealous!!And i want my Mrs Cammie too!!Make sure you guide Mr Cammie properly okay BB?? Teach me when i am back and come to Perth soon. I will always be here to welcome you. Remember what you promised me. RM100 worth of Korean noodles in exchange of me providing you shelter and a few meals plus me being your model for photoshooting. Hahaha...i miss you like hell BB...
Anyway, what can i do to save money?Don't eat too much? Don't buy chocolates? No more shopping for snacks? No more Dim Sum?No....No NO more BUBBLE TEA?? Awhh..no way!!Bubble tea is a MUST!!=)
So...this is how the story end.....and i ended it with " I LOVE MY LIFE!!"....







No comments: