Saturday, April 3, 2010

A day in Freo + the City

Yay...finally i have something to update peeps!!Happy?Well..i don't know if you guys are happy with this post or not but i am TOTALLY happy. Cheers!!As our timetable crashes most of the time, i finally had time to meet up with my beloved babe-Kai Lyn. Due to the fact that i lost in the "Chor Dai Di" in our previous date, i was suppose to treat them (Korean Cuishine). But we ended up having a one day trip to Fremantle. It was so fun..
This dorita is my reward for helping Shermaine to do her assignment. Look!!I am such an easily-contented person. Just fill me up with lots and lots of crackers or chocolates and i will do anything for you.=)
PS: I am just kidding!
Oops...before i forgets, i went to visit Shan-Mei's house on friday(2/4/10). Finally, i had chance to take public bus. The picture above showed my picture of victory.
This is Shan Mei. My little friend whom i know during my trip to Korea. The story is quite complicated. But apparently, Shan-Mei goes to Korea with her Godma(Aunt Cindy) and her cousins, Shan yee and Shan yuen. But she stays in Perth. I met my Godma Lucy during the trip too. My new Godma.
So you guys got the story right?She is my little friend!!!And she always goes back to Malaysia. How lucky!!!She can visit my godma's house often..
PS: Shan-Mei, say HI to godma and godpa for me!!Don't lost your SS501's keychain again!This is Shan Ming, Shan Mei's sister. She is a cute little girl even though many people said she is annoying. I still find her very sweet!!
They are back in Malaysia now. For the two whole weeks!!I miss them very much. And now that i know they stay so near, i will visit them often. Thanks so much for the wonderful day. Lunch from Mcdonald's was so tasty and yummy. A simple day with movies and fruits are priceless. Have fun in Malaysia!

The next day, we got up early just to catch the bus to Fremantle. WHY??Because we are meeting up with honorable Tan Sri Chuan Lung and Datin Sri Kai Lyn AGAIN!!Yayy...can't wait to see them. A day with someone i knew so well can really brighten up my day and mood despite the several awful weeks i had been through. I am so gonna enjoy myself for the day. Yes...this is where we are going to meet- The Fremantle Market.Strawberry with chocolate? Lobster!!They wanted to buy those oysters in the first place as it was so cheap but we don't know how to open it. So...forget it!!

We had lots of fun shopping around. Many exciting happenings occurs but i am so not gonna say it!ICE CREAM!!We can add as many chocolates as we like in our ice cream. We had gummy bears and all. My babe is like milk and i looked like a chocolate standing beside her!! She is beautiful isn't it?The weather is quite cool on that day. Fish and chip at the Kailis. From the right is Cyrus or Syrus, then Tan Sri, Theodore and ME!!Cyrus is the son of Tan Sri Chuan Lung and Datin Sri Kai Lyn. Hahaha...they said he is their son. And he is our anime buddy too. He loves ONE PIECE too. Yayy....ONE PIECE RULEZZ..Nice view.Hungry look We had grilled fish. Isn't it juicy?? The hungry glutton!!!He seriously can eat a lot!!The beach.... I like this view. It was so natural...


Photoshooting time!! Take 2Take 3Take 4 The happy family. Helping mummy to choose her ring. While our shopping queen is bargaining over the shoe price inside, her hubby sat on the little house outsideTheodore wants to join in too... And they looked like this.....how funny!
We witnessed a wedding bell at a church outside. The bridesmaid are so hot and beautiful..what a happy marriage!
Our legs are sore of walking!! And so, we had the crepes for afternoon tea.Yummy yummy.. Spotted this Lolly Shop when we goes to the ladies. We bought a lot of candies Inside the car... We are going back to Tan Sri's house. In his beloved car!! Our cool driveRTheodore and Theodore They are cooking "Bak Kut Teh" for dinner They always wanted to see me drunk. For your information, i am a lousy drinker. IF you spike my drink with even a little alcohol, i can go really high! Hello Theodore!!!! Our dinner. Say cheese!!We finished off everything!My rabbit lollipop!!Cute isn't it??

RIght after dinner, we continued our game of "Chor Dai Di". And this time, both me and Kai Lyn lost in the game!!Oh my god, i am going bankrupt soon. During the next meeting, i have to treat them both Dim Sum and Korean Cuishine for breakfast and lunch. And hopefully, we are going to cook during the night. Hip Hip hurray...can't wait to meet them!!!

I really did enjoyed my day very much. =)








































2 comments:

Aileen said...

I am so jealous!!!! T.T

viola said...

awhh...shihui. don't be jealous!!we can have fun when both me and kai lyn are back in malaysia...