Thursday, April 15, 2010

Emo (Part 2)

Hello Peeps, first of all, i wanna thank all those people that gave me their best concern and be there for me when i am so moodless and down. Like i say, i don't know the reason for me to be emo. I just don't like the sight of myself now. Is it because of the hairstyle? Well...i don't know. I just felt that everything is not the same anymore. Even if i wear the same clothes, but the feeling is not there anymore. I hate it!!T.T!!Secondly, i felt as if i were a prisoner in jail. Everything in Perth is so slow and steady. We had like so much time and we don't know what to do with it and YET...we refuse to spend it on our assignments!!Our dinner time is getting earlier and earlier. First it was 7pm, then 6pm, then 5pm and NOW...4pm. And right after dinner, we will feel extremely empty. Can anyone tell me what can i do in Perth? Finding a job?Yes..i am looking for one. What else can i do beside working?Studying? That is so lifeless when i need a break right after tonnes of assignments.Okay...enough of craps!Before i enter into the "real" thing, i wanna refresh myself on the "Punishment" date i had with my Babe Kai Lyn. As i said, i lost twice in "Chor Dai Di"....and since we both are the losers, we have to treat the boys Dim Sum for breakfast. And both me and Theodore had to treat them Korean Cuisine for dinner.
Empty plates....
As we have nothing to do, we went back to Tan Sri's house to watch movies. We watched Game Plan and a touching Korean movie(Dogs). And yes...we bought lots of snacks from the Coles
Time Zone We were watching Tan Sri playing solo As we couldn't get the prize that we want....so we tend to attack their minor prizes. He is pro at this stako game. Thanks for sending us back babe!!It is such a honour to have my babe in my ugly and stupid room! We had a nice chat!!Hope to see you guys often.

Ps: Thanks babe for being concern!I am fine actually....just some minor discomforts which i ve mentioned!!Thank you sweetie!!Looking forward to seeing you again!!...=)


Aha....i am lucky isn't it?To have my bestfriend in Perth?Yes..i do think that i am really lucky. Anyway...Shermaine has been telling me that she wanted to get a P.R here but hard to find a mate as she is only staying for one and a half year. She came up with a simple conclusion that it is so much simpler to get a P.R if you put on a fake marriage. I looked at her quizically and then asked..."Who would want to put on a fake marriage?Won't it be like deceiving others?And who would do it for the sake of nothing?" She said.."Just pay them money!I know "some" guys are willing to do it for the sake of money.Just marry him for 3 years then divorce!" I, then asked her if she is willing to do it. She said she don't mind as long as she can get a P.R and that she can get her family to come here.Hmm..maybe i should consider trying it. But nope...fiddlestick...it is such a waste of time anyway and i don't think life will be meaningful if i put on a fake marriage. Imagine you spending 3 years with a person that you don't like. :P I would rather be single for my whole life.

In order to get extra opinions, we asked Sean(Matthew) and Theodore how they felt about this? In a flash, they said "NO"!! Hmm..at last, i found someone who has the same thoughts as i do. But then..they said they are willing to do it if that girl pays them 10 million. Hell....and they said "Anyone would do it for 10 million ok? Only 3 years what...she can find her boyfriend outside and i can find mine!Just bear it for 3 years!" Awhh...10 million?Which stupid guy or girl would fork out this amount just for the sake of getting a P.R?

Well well.......I don't know!It is just a casual talk. I hope none of us will put on a fake marriage in future. Hmm...but for an only child like me and Shermaine, we both need to be strong and not to rely too much on others. Yayy...at least i believe i can do it!!

Arghh..i ve been drinking bubble tea recently. From Easy Way to Icy Ice...from Icy Ice to Tea Fusion and finally Utopia. Oh my god!!!But then...Bubble tea is the "Yumcha" session in Australia. We can't find a mamak here. Even if they have one here, the price would be so expensive. I am missing MCDONALD's. I miss my Ronald Mcdonald's!! I miss all the nuggets, fried chicken and yummy burgers. Haix.....Life is sooooooooooooooooo........i totally have no comment about it.

I miss all the Korean Pops and Japanese Pops.........!!Especially KIM JAE JOONG!!....where on earth can i find such good looking guy?Whatever......i am feeling so god damn boring now!!So i don't even know what i ve typed so far....!!Will continue feeling "emo" for these dew days....

PS: I have the urge to cut my hair as short as a tomboy again!!For i seriously hate my current look now. My hair is like sooooo....not long and not short!! I want my hair to be as straight as before. Okay...can i say i am feeling "regret" for the FIRST time over the decision that i ve made? I shouldn't have cut my hair short and curled it in the first place. But then....NOW..i really want to cut it SHORT!!Yes..back to the time when i was in secondary school!!!

SAVEEEEEEE ME PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE.....!












No comments: