Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy chinese new year people...

bibi say my face looks like an egg....

hello people...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!i hope everyone do enjoy their holidays.sorry for neglecting this bloggie for quite sometimes. I was busy and lazy to update it. Well..i will skip the Chinese New Year part for i know most people will have the same routine such as visiting people's house, getting red packets, eating lots, playing card games and etc. But for me, it differs from others because what i did during CNY is just surfing the internet, playing with my cutie cousins, and playing PET SOCIETY and meeting up with my besty, Jennifer. it rawkzz actually..

this is my newly-born cousin, little bi which is Barry's little brother

Okay...before the first day of new year, we did play with fire crackers which simply gets on my nerves. I hate the loud sound of it for it sounds like earthquakes and a bomb setting off. And firecrackers are expensive. I think they did spend quite a hundred bucks for it...but still once a year is okay. On the fifth day of new year, mum and dad took me up to genting together with Bibi. surprisingly, we didn't waste our money and time at the outdoor theme park. Instead, we went shopping and go for movies. There are so much movies which i would like to watch. InkHeart, Underworld 3, Bride wars and so on......!i enjoyed my time with my family as well as Bibi. i am longing to go up again. Oh forgot to mention...Aunt Baby and her husband joined us too.


bibi and me.....up in genting while waiting for my mum and dad to show up...




And so...my journey comes to an end. i am sad to say that i have loads of homework to do and everything is a mess. assignments and homeworks is such a nuisance to me. and presentation coming somemore. what a nuisance.......i seriously hope semester 2 is ending fast. i can't stand this place and college. wish me lucks...people...

No comments: