Friday, February 6, 2009

loaded with presentations and assignments

whoosh..look at my so-called tired face!i did edit the picture so that it won't show too much of my dark circles and eye bags.hehehe....anyway back to my topic..presentations and assignments. they are coming real soon which is next week. honestly, we do last minutes job again. and now our life is miserable. English, Malaysian Studies and also Business Computing are due next week.so kinda sad.
enough of that...i just need to do my best and that's all!..haiz...i really must share a serious news with yo all. i think i have gained weight which means i am FAT!!SERIOUSLY FAT!!oh my god.i longed to lose weight and yet i have been eating lots of stuffs. stupid fast food...why do you have to be so damn attractive?sob sob..haha..and yet i was only in Subang Jaya. How would i look if i were to go Aussie next year? A pig?haha and yeah....i ve been searching and getting lots of information about Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia. My mum said, she only offer me to go Perth for she felt that Melbourne is not that peaceful anymore for there are more Asians than locals.so there i will be going next year if there is nothing wrong with my application.

hehe..so my question is-Would you guys miss me if i go overseas?hahaha...a bit "perasan" i know....!but lots of my friends are there............i missed all of you like hell but we couldn't meet up due to time limitation.

okok i gotta go now..!not to complete my assignment of course..but i am going to watch my dramas.ciaozz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gambattee ella
take care^^