Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SHOPPING rawkzz.

bought at sunway for rm29.90..love it.

twins shirt for me and my dearest mummy...

overall the most expensive item.....but i simply loved this


thats me and bibi....taken by Li Xuan in Monorel..



the 4 of us hang out at Sunway......bibi is at outside for he can't enter the ladies...

yahoo...today went shopping with Bibi and Li Xuan. Chloe can't go during the last minute. As usual the reasons are; dad not allow and sister don't wanna send her:( hehe..so the 3 of us went shopping. A real shopping day for us. Everything are sold at cheap price. I manage to get what i want all except my cap and earring. I just can't find the cap that i longed for. aiks...nevermind..i can always get it elsewhere.

anyway....it was fun to shop in threesome. I spent 100 over bucks for some clothes that i really like. actually i spend more than 100bucks. i bought clothes at Sunway Pyramid too. and some from 1Utama. it worth i think.

Mid sem is over on 20th January 2009. so the 5 of us(me, Bibi, Chloe, Li Xuan and Khen Pey) went Sunway Pyramid to shop around. We ate at Gasolin. I manage to buy a coat there for RM29.90. but after seeing it at Sungei Wang today, i felt regret. T.T....nevermind..maybe the quality is different.

SHOPPING is great!i'll never get tired of shopping...but spending money isn't a great thing too.luckily i only spend once a year for clothes of course. i didn't meant that i only buy clothes once..but for the other time, i only buy those that i really really like....hehe
u

1 comment:

Ms. [K] said...

good la ....SHOPPING~!