Wednesday, February 25, 2009

belated valentine




bibi gave me that...


okay okay...i know.my fault again!hehe...i know this valentine is two weeks past from now.haha...but again i was too lazy. cause my exams are near. i have already know my carry marks for 60%. it is not good and not bad.average i think.but i really want to get at least a Distinction for all subjects. i don't know.i just feel that the chances for getting it is quite rare and rather impossible.

anyway..back to Valentine. honestly i have a most disappointing valentine. maybe because Bibi don't really know how to celebrate this occasion. FINE! i was bored and certainly not in a good mood. now tell me, what is your(a girl) answer if your boyfriend kept on asking if you wanted flowers or present on valentine?he bought me a box of my favourite cookies(Famous Amos) but the taste is completely different and it taste awful. hello...a boy should prepare all that earlier and not to ask their girlfriend on the spot. of course i won't go round asking him to buy flowers for me. haha...think back...i did have a most boring celebration. wanted to go for a spin in the car but ended up being caught in the traffic jam. wish to have a nice western dinner at Star Village but ended up the place is full. at that moment, i really think that i am the most unluckiest girl in this world. i don't feel that i was in a relationship. so i ended up IM-ing my besty, Jennifer, asking her about her celebration. she was worst than me for her boyfriend stood her up.

i had dinner at don't know what cheese cake restaurant. nice and cheap. i had my spaghetti and went back. i did not talk to Bibi for i was sorta angry with him. i manage to catch him sms-ing his friend pleading them to go get a bunch of flowers. and to avoid me, he kept on walking in and out of the room. i ignored him of course. and at last he gave me a box of stars which he folded it himself. and it was past valentine too. but nevermind...i forgave him......!

what a nice valentine?i really don't know if i should feel happy or sore about it..

No comments: