Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to year 2009


3 of us in the toilet

VELO?


four of us at SHABU SHABU



Goodbye to year 2008....and welcome to year 2009. thanks for those who have wished me. thanks..and love you guys. well.....this will be the beginning of a whole new year for everyone.early in the day, i ve received numerous of messages from my buddies, friends and all. some had already wishes me a few days before.some even wishes me on christmas day itselfs. although it is just some simple forwarded messages...but honestly, i felt warm and touched.

right...now, i would like to express my thanks to Sister Lam, Pei Pei, Hui Shan, Kar Hui, Zhi Xian, Andy, Chen , Zi Yang, Ah Chuan, Samuel, Christina, Huay Kee, Yee Ling, Chloe, Yee Sin, Sufee, Shawn, Kelsey, Selina Bear and those who are celebrating this meaningful day with me. Thanks to Dar Dar, Li Xuan and Khen Pey who celebrated it with me at Sunway Pyramid. We watched my favourite movie, Bedtime Stories by Adam Sandler. We wanna see fireworks...but ended up hearing the sound only. still...we are at least at the scene.

after reading through all the messages, i realised that i simply love the one being send to me by Sufee and Shawn. it goes like this "Year 2009 is at your doorsteps. Remember, Life is Short, Forgive and forget, love truly, laugh with all your might, and never regret for the things which make you smile" i realized all these sounds so true. thanks brother. i replied them with the same message. i received their message quite early.for they purposely sent it early to avoid message jammed.

i met shi hui...one of my primary school besties. and i am glad we decided to have a gathering today(1st January 2009). i get to meet up Sophia and her anata. haha...to think her anata is one of my internet friend. haha...the world is so small. i met them at MidValley.so glad.....and happy...that i was able to meet up my besties since primary school. love them....muackzz...!and we decided to meet up the rest during Chinese New Year. REMEMBER....one year once.....our gathering will definitely be successful. long live SSU..........

till here....for my New Year wishes, i keep it a secret.shhhhh.............HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone....love you all...

No comments: