Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random pictures...







yoyo...me again?back so soon?haha..due to my laziness, now i have to suffer. loads of updates for me.

now..after having a peaceful life for 3 weeks eversince school reopened, she is finally back. i thought my life will roaft. Surprisingly, i found out that i actually don't mind her existence anymore. i don't even care for the slightest how she shoot me. i can talk to her naturally and answer her questions. i don't even need to face her directly. true enough i'll still avoid having eye contacts with her..but seriously, i don't really mind how she shoot or behaves anymore. For i can still lead life in a happy ways. i do have friends who share the same thoughts and feelings as me. so i think this is enough for me already for at least there are people who knows i am speaking the truth.

hehe....i did enjoy myself at school actually. Especially when i have Li Xuan and Chloe to crap with. there are certainly lots of things for us to crap about. we specially love going to "Take A Break".first, their food is cheap and reasonable.Second, they have stako game and card games. our highest record is the beginning of 24th storey but we only have proof for the 23rd storey.

haha...we are known as the gossip girls, the charlie's angel and the toilet gang. all because we wore our so-called dresscode.so now..i have uploaded pictures of our 23rd storey as well as us wearing our dresscode...the VEST.do enjoy it....

No comments: