Saturday, December 20, 2008

last event in JB before i go back...







sweet memories of SHE



aiks...i am back in Subang already.so sad......i missed JB a lot.i am back on thursday(18th December 2008). time really flies.......year 2008 is ending and my semester 2 is starting real soon.

now........before i come back here,i had a most exciting time the night before. i planned an early birthday surprise for Selina Bear. Hebe Ting joined me also.heehehe...we bought a small cake for her and just a little birthday present. mummy made us yam cake. together my family, Hebe Ting, Barry and sister Lam celebrated it with her.it was such an exciting night. we went to Baskin Robbin after our meal. we chatted a lot. long live SHE.i love them. i missed my mummy and daddy too...and everything in JB. i longed to go back there.

timetable for Semester 2 is out.and it is not at all nice. i will have less time with dar dar.i hate it....aiks.....but nevermind......leave everything to fate.........!i hope my life won't be that miserable.....gambateh to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK U THANK U very muchhhh
ella hong..& hebe ting..
HAHA...S.H.E rawkzzz!!
muakzz^^