Sunday, January 11, 2009

can sweet moments ever maintain?


hello people...from my title, i guess you guys will be thinking that my relationship has gone wrong right?surprisingly nope...there is nothing wrong with my relationship with BiBi(which is my dar dar). we are perfectly fine except sometimes we quarrelled over silly matters. For example, that girl again. i seriously don't want to hate her. i just hope she can stay far away from us. Sadly, she don't even know anything. Hope she can at least understand by the looks given on my face.

anyway..back to my topic, why did i say like that? That's because i seriously did enjoyed myself very much throughout this 3 weeks without "HER". but then she is coming back again real soon. so i think life is turning back to normal real soon. i really hope her attitude can change even if it is a little. and that i ve made up my mind to be a "Friendless Loser" rather than having a bunch of people who secretly hates me behind. haha..i learned this from "The Clique". Honestly i have to make plans now. If i really don't wanna join them for lunch, then i will have to make sure i have someone to go with me. BiBi can only accompany me to lunch for 2days. Maybe i have to find my Dad(Chen An) or find Fishy they all from main campus. still i hope everything can turn out alright.

another thing, ...beginning, seriously i really admired my english teacher. seriously i known her as open-minded, caring, cares to joke and fool around with us, fair to everyone, and a special person. but now, for the FIRST time, i felt that i was blind. She is just too scary and secretive. She will never shoot you infront. but she will shoot you by her sentences and words. it is just too hurtful and inmoral. i don't know if the rest is aware of it?but i, myself knows that i am not deaf. her expressions, looks and words no longer sound sincere to me anymore. and i PROMISE i will never be defeated by her. Wanna SHOOT?go ahead. i am not afraid.for i don't need you to support me. i have my own strength to fight on. it is a pity that i need you to give me marks. but don't fret, i know my standard. you can't try anything funny on me.and make sure you DON'T!!

sorry..that's just venting anger.but seriously, she is no longer my heroin teacher.for a teacher will never ever have this kind of scary attitude with her.to think i still think she and Puan Normizah looks alike.Puan Normizah is my secondary school english teacher. but then..NONONONONO...they are definitely different.far far different....!

alright..now i will come to something happier, i finished watching "The Little Nyonya".haha..it was damn touching. and it gave me inspiration and feelings.i don't know how to explain it.but it is definitely a good drama to watch. good work MEDIACORP!..i will support you.and i love NYONYA KUIH...haha...

till here people....have a good day

No comments: