Friday, January 24, 2014

just my thoughts

It is funny that so many people know my secrets and yet can pretend they knew nothing about me in front of me. Kudos to those who can really cover up. I am not up to that level yet.

There are a lot of things that I know but I chose not to reveal it. Didn't say anything doesn't mean I won't feel hurt or pain. So please be understanding when I flared up for something that I cannot control because it is already very hurtful to find out things that I am not suppose to know- Spell it out!! I.N.S.E.C.U.R.I.T.Y

I believe I can be the best writer for the book of insecurity in the future if I manage to overcome it in times to come. No one knows how hurtful and tough it can be because you never been through the exact same thing. You don't have the right to get angry and to reprimand me for something that can't be control. I don't want the same thing to repeat twice. It happened to me before and I am trying hard not to let the same thing repeat itself again. Guess it creates more misunderstanding.

Sometimes, advising verbally but without action doesn't help. The sweetest feeling is when you are running and you fell down, and you know you can still get up because someone will be there running along with you and making sure you finish the race.  What I am asking for is just a little bit of patience and understanding and that's enough. Nobody like to suspect or be suspected. It is not nice to not trust a person who claims that he/she trusted you completely. I am trying my best. Even there is no drastic improvement but at least there should be a "LITTLE" bit of improvement.

Good night!




No comments: