Thursday, January 23, 2014

...

Dayre is a bit hard to me to express as it has limited characters. No one is gonna come here anyway so who cares? 
Even a totally random uncle whom I met in this field can spare his time to chat with me while inviting me to have lunch with his family and workers, I don't know why am I still unworthy in my own bf's eyes. Maybe I am not important to him at all. Uncle Albert is someone that I just met and even if it is just courtesy, with him(boss) personally messaged me telling me that I am the only VIP that was being invited to his lunch and he hopes to see me there, it touched me. Wouldn't it be even greater if my own bf will text me one day and say "You are invited by my family and I to have dinner with us and we hope to see you there".

Oh well, messaging me is already a hassle and he just wants to make me a bad person in front of everyone. Be it then. Let me be bad.

No comments: