Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dream Catcher

It is this time of the year again where we all gather together as one family. This means New Year will be here soon. Everything is the same, everyone is the same, even the surrounding smells the same, bu the only person who can't make it is my heart. After all that happened, I really don't blame my heart for not being cooperative. Just let it cry and be sad for as long as it wants to. 
Everything that has happened are like nightmares. If only the myth of "Dream Catcher" were real, I really hope it will capture all my bad dreams and let only the good ones remain. I am not satisfy and happy with the conclusion. I really hope when nightmares are over, we will wake up holding each other's hand again.

Think it is time for me to get a new tattoo. It shall be a "Dream Catcher" this time just because I am tired of nightmares and I need some real nice dreams from now onwards.

Happy New Year people. I left this post written halfway before I went out and now it is past midnight. So, have a great year :)

No comments: