Friday, July 19, 2013

My Girl :)

Love this girl sooooooo much as she sacrificed her assignment time for me. Been wanting to meet up with her but our timings are always not right. Finally... it is like finally, I don't have to wait till the next coming Chinese New Year.
We were best friends since 14. Time flies and now we are both 23 XD How do you feel about it? I am thankful for her. I used to be a cool loner who doesn't care about anything and anyone else around me, not even when you are concern about me. Not that I don't appreciate it but I just didn't want to express. She was the only person who caught my signs and realize the best way to express concern is to shut up and just be there for me :) I've seen my bestie transformed from a playful girl into a mature young lady. I am happy for that :) I shall see you soon alright? Hang in there...

No comments: