Sunday, July 21, 2013

.....

Sometimes, things happen so fast that it is almost impossible for me to catch my breath. I like my life this way when I have to rush for one thing to another. I am not a sit-still person :) And yet, I do enjoy being slow at times too. 
I guess I am entering into a new phase which is both precious and risky. I love the way God answers my prayers. It is really unreal and at most times, I thought I am still dreaming. Everything that I dreamt of is coming true bits by bits. I can't help feeling frighten at times. I am afraid to wake up and realize all these are actually just a dream. It would be devastating knowing that the amount of feelings and hope that I've invested has come to nothing. I am not that kind of person who can express very well, as much as I wanted to. Deep down inside, I am just very grateful for that little gestures of concern and kindness being shown to me. It makes me feel that I am worth it :) Thank you for making me feel blessed. Father Lord, if You are listening, let me hold on and lean on to this forever, even if it is only just a dream..

No comments: