Monday, July 22, 2013

I feel so blessed that I don't think I can contain it anymore. It is so much that I feel like I gotta give some  of my blessings away...
Recently, I have arrived at a point where everything is changing. It could be for the worst or for the better. I am determined enough to think that it is gonna be for the best. Be it my life, be it my family, be it my relationship, be it the church and be it anything else, it is all changing. I know nothing will remain forever. There are bound to be ups and downs in life. Yet, I still hope that when the tide is low, You will give me the strength to hang on.

To that "You", if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I am really blessed to have you in my life. You have done so much that I really don't think I deserves it. I thank you for being real and honest with me. I am touched by all the gestures and things that you have done. Do not doubt or feel otherwise, I am willing :) Yes, I am willing to partake this exciting and yet, risky journey with you :) I am blessed... really, I am!!

No comments: