Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kiss from a Rose

I always love the song "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal. The melody is just so soothing :) It is a soundtrack from Batman Forever. 
PS: I really love the rose. Thanks for the effort :) 

I am so sorry for being all emotional previously :(  I know it was over but I still think I should say something about it to remind me of how awful I was. Insecurity has really gotten all over me and I just can't control myself. I don't want to take your patience for granted and I am learning to be better. You have always been the one who gives in a lot and I am really touched by the fact that you didn't walk away from me or forsake me in my weaknesses. You know, I really can't afford to lose you. Even if it is uncertain, I am still willing to risk it all, just because I believe you are worthy to be with someone who is a million times better than me. Do not doubt my feelings or feel insecure over it. I may be playful. I may look as if I don't care. I may be an awful person at times. I may have uncountable flaws in me. I may I may I may.... there are so many reasons to show how awful I am. But please be patient with me alright? I will change for the better I promised :)

2 comments:

llx said...

viola~~ you in love? ;)

Viola Ng said...

I will tell you more soon dearest buddy :)