Sunday, August 8, 2010

F.R.E.E.D.O.M

Hello World, sorry for neglecting this little World of mine for so long. My dearest readers might have given up on me already =( Anyway, i am back again =) This blog contains too much memories for me so i won't give up this blog (Ps: Even though the urge of deleting this blog is rising within me now) Hmm...Uni has started and it wasn't nice at all. I did my commercial Law test like 10 days ago?? Trust me, i would be really lucky if i could even pass the exam. I entered the exam hall with zero preparation!!I tried my best though =(( Haix...next time i should really build up a good connection with those subjects which i detest. I think it is only during the time when i am feeling emo or i had free time, only i will come running to my blog. I felt so sorry for my blog though. My voice isn't better. It has been 3 weeks eversince i lost my voice and it wasn't getting any better. I want my original voice back........Tell me what to do to get back my voice!!
See?I told you i have been spending my money on books. And these are my latest addition to my bookies family. Yayy...finally i finished my PS I LOVE YOU. I am being really random here. I just wanna find a quiet place to hide and to finish up all my books. It takes forever to finish one book. Cecelia Ahern's books are awesome!!!Her books always put me into deep thoughts after i finished reading one.

And because i wanted to read, so i jump straight into my heart diaries session =)) The title of my heart diaries today will be "FREEDOM". Lately, i don't know what kind of life i am leading now. Although there are many activities to keep me busy, but i felt so lifeless. I seem to have lost the direction that lead me to what i am pursuing. I don't seem to know what i want anymore. Someone said, "It is a major problem if you let your past to stop you from moving on!" I am not saying i don't want to move on but i missed my past badly. Don't mind me people. I don't know what i am typing. I am just sinking into one of my emo time again. I really shouldn't allow my emotions to conquer my thoughts. Maybe because i lost my voice, so i am feeling awful and not at all happy. Anyway, i kinda hate myself for making mummy worried about me. I hate myself for spending so much but i just FEEL like it. Sorry for being nasty.....but i need to explode sometimes. I don't even know the reason why i am feeling so down. Well, maybe that is just me. I just wanna be myself..................

Okay...i don't think i can even continue writing. I'll try to update when i am feeling a bit cheerful. See ya World..........=))))))))) I will be back.....

No comments: