Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Extraordinary Life

Hello peeps, i am back again.....................!!Nothing special!!The only different is that i don't feel emo today =) Hello...the D.E.M.O.N Princess doesn't have to wait until she is emo only she will come crawling to her blog right?(Even though 90% of the articles in this blog were written when she is feeling super down) Alright, my babe Catherine has given me a sound scolding for always being emo. So this time i am NOT going to update anything emotional or sad =)) PS: Babe, see i am so good!I listen to your advice. Oh hey, People!Remember how i used to mourn in my previous posts that i am so so so gonna fail in that stupid Commercial Law Paper? Praise the Lord!I passed!Yayy...but i am not gonna be happy about it because i know it wasn't my own hard work. I don't deserve to pass at all. I promised to study hard from now onwards. Well, i am not saying i am gonna be a real nerd from now...but at least i'll get myself prepared before exams. I learnt my lesson =)) Thank you Lord for answering my prayer. At least my mummy won't have to fork out a lum sum of money in order for me to retake that miserable subject.
I got this Pooh Bear during Zion Food Fest. According to what i know, there is a guy who is extremely good and expertised at grabbing soft toys from machine. And so, i saw everyone from Murdoch (GIRLS OF COURSE) each carrying a soft toys of different sizes. Wing gave me this.........the pooh bear looks cute isn't it?Can you actually see what the bear is holding?Can't see?
Spot the little bracelet with its powerful words - REACH THE WORLD. It was given to me by our big boss after a strong and powerful talk. Honestly, it really really motivates me a lot!In my life, i always felt that my life weren't perfect and i often envied others of their good life, thinking why my life wasn't as similar as theirs. You see, i didn't even realize how lucky i was until i grew up. I never even realize how fragile i was until i was being reminded by someone. I started losing confidence, losing hopes, thinking i am NOBODY!Nobody likes me and i am always being rejected by others. You see!I don't have any confidence at all. Not until LEO saved me. I started having confidence and hopes. But right after i leave school, i went back to my old-self again. Always having to pretend that i am happy. But behind my fake smiles, there is another story. I am just nobody. Even now, i still can't help wondering if i am still someone without any hopes at all. Someone who doesn't deserve any chances at all. Someone who is worthless and weak. Someone who is not worthy enough to be accept by others. PS: I am not being emo. Just sorting out!!I am still a human anyway!I was born to be emotional =) Anyway, i am learning how to pull myself together and to be strong. Someone told me "It is not wrong to rely on someone. Afterall, you are still a girl!" But i don't want to. I don't want to promote the habit of relying too much on others. THIS IS ME.........well, practice makes perfect!I am still trying though...
Okay World, I think i should stop now. Oh...for your information, hehe...i bought a few more books today. Hurray, i have finished "My Bestfriend's Girl". It was nice though but i didn't cry like how people said i would. Thanks Catherine Babe for giving me the book of "The man of my dreams". For sure i will tell you the story after i am done with it.
See ya World!!!More stories coming up. ................Good night!!!


No comments: