Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The truth that you leave.....

Hello World....oh well, i seriously don't know how to start my post other than saying "HELLO". Machi has been complaining that most of my intros are the same. I am having my study break for this whole week. Trust me. I didn't do anything at all. But i thought i would come here to update at least a post if not i really really deserve to be spank by others. Give me some ideas on what to write then. As you know, i ve been spending my money on books. So obviously, instead of doing my assignments, i spend all my time reading and oh ya, spending money as well!Eating is one of the way to enjoy life. FOOD RAWKZZ!! Alright, he books that i've read. Thanks Catherine babe for the nice book - The man of my dream. Even though i don't like the ending, but still, thanks for the book. It was about a girl named Hannah who spend her life finding her Mr. Right. So i ve spend the whole day reading about Hannah and her boyfriends. Hmm, i ve all Cecelia Ahern's books already except for the newest book - The book of tomorrow. Arghh..i need to save more moeny for more books. Recently i discovered that Nicholas Sparks' books were awesome. Especially "The Last Song" and "A walk to remember". I don't like the fact that they put Miley Cyrus on the book cover for whenever i tried really hard to imagine the characters from the story, her face will automatically pops out. It sucks...........hmm...

Good food will bring smiles to your face!I went to visit Catherine babe on Sunday evening, right after practice. I hope you are feeling well and do take care of yourself. Don't move around if possible, even though the doctor said you should exercise more. And, call me up if you wanted to go SHOPPING!haha...and yea, we had steamboat for dinner. They were awesome right? They knew i don't like to eat meat, so they bought lots of fishballs. And i was so stuffed by the time we called the shot!!Thanks for sending us back Datuk Tan. You know what, i was feeling so hungry by the time i reach Student Village. No wonder i gained so much weight....!Please control my appetite people. I don't want mummy to call me a pig when i go back.

Accompanied my Catherine Babe to the hospital the next day. It was fun to see her driving and trying to park her car into a really really small and squeezy parking lot. We were laughing all the way as we finally manage to park the car in but couldn't get ourselves out from the car. Hilarious!!Well, i am glad the doctor said you are recovering. Don't say you look ugly here for i think you are always looking pretty =) Remember to call me when you feel like having Dim Sum or cakes. I wanted to eat as well =))) Hope to see you guys again!
I don't know why...but from the first time i listened to "The Truth That You Leave" by Pianoboy, i got addicted to it right away. It was a nice piece of music and i like the title too. So, it shall become the title of my heart diaries session again!Now, i seriously don't know what's wrong with my life. I am not implying on anybody. It is just like two friends who used to be very good but suddenly they drifted far apart because of no reason. That was really stupid. First, you lost a friend. Second, it is not worth. Arghh......i don't know what to say!Don't wanna spoil my mood over these kind of things ever. I hope i won't come across this kind of situaton again. People, my life is great now!For i ve learnt not to take people's bad remarks to heart. And that makes my life easier. Plus, i am doing something which i like. Life is not as easy as you think. Ah well, thinking and imagining is definitely an easy task. We are all able to THINK that we can achieve big things, but in the end, you still got to work it out yourself. For once, i feel that i can actually be strong from inner and not to mourn over my past. Thanks a lot to those who listened to my story patiently. I still love my life though and i am happy to be myself.
Before i end, i just wanna say I AM WHO I AM. No matter what happened, i am always being myself. Even if you feel that i have changed or what, i am still myself. The only thing that changed is that i don't have more personal time to myself. Other than that, nothing ever change. I am still here =))
Sorry World for the emo ending. Anyway, i miss you all =))))))



2 comments:

Bei Bei said...

aiyer~i miss you too la.......

Aileen said...

what happened to our princess??