Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Bye Malaysia..................

Hey people, i am so sorry for this short post. I ve already written a really long and nice post. And i really meant to share with you guys on how i celebrated my last few days before flying to Aussie. BUt then, the post is GONE right after i clicked on the publish button. ARGHHHHHH...i am so frustrated.

Anyway, i will update on that AGAIN as soon as i have settle down in Perth. I really will. Sorry ya, Machi Zhi Xian and Baobei Kelly. I know i did promised that i will update but then who knows this stupid thing will happened. Aiks....Please be patient with me. I really will re-type that miserable post again.

I will be leaving in less than 24 hours time. Time flies ya....without realizing, the day for me to fly has arrive....!I don't know why, but i really had all sorts of complicated feelings buzzing around me. I felt really unbearable. I know i do............but then, this is my dream. I always wanted to experiece life out there. BUt i promised, I WILL BE BACK. At least right after i ve achieve what i want.....

Meanwhile, do take care people!!Being at a place called "HOME" is the best thing ever. Please appreciate it...especially when you have kins around you. Appreciate what you have in life......!!Wish me lucks people, please wait for me to say HELLO MALAYSIA...in another 10 months time..

Currently, allow me to say BYE BYE MALAYSIA. I can't believe that i will be out from this Country for more than 3 months. I will be missing and missing everything and everyone i knew here......Love ya all....please do be patient with me....i will be back soon. Won't keep you guys waiting for so long.......

1 comment:

Bei Bei said...

All the best~! & good luck to you..my dear ella hong..^^