Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fly away......

Hey folks, i am finally back again after so long??Hey...i did re-type that miserable post again like 4 days ago??So i have not been slacking afterall. Anyway, BB....here is the post which i promised to update "centuries" ago. Mi An Hamnida....for taking so long to update it!!I am really lazy to even upload the pictures onto my computer.

People, i repeat, this was suppose to be a long long ago post. But due to my laziness, i have been delaying it from time to time. I know i know..you don't have to scold me. I am a real procrastinator. ^.^....Enough craps..let's get to the real topic. Why did i chose "Fly away" as my topic?For sure it must have something to do with going away, boarding a plane, flying off to somewhere and etc.

A day before i came to Aussie, i received a nice present from Ah Mei, my cute and adorable neighbour.She is a freaking cute girl and i really thank god for blessing me with such cute neighbour.
Thanks Ah Mei. Whenever i see the cow, it'll reminds me of you.
Another thing that touches my heart deeply.

Who is the sender?? Thanks Kelnice. You are my bestfriend forever. I really enjoyed my Korea trip with you and of course i will always remember that Doraemon is your favourite.
On that fateful day itself, who would have come all the way to Singapore to send me off? There is none other than my BB and Machi Fishy. Thanks sweetie. I love you guys. You know what, it wasn't easy to find ways to get to the Budget Terminal. You will have to take LRT and buses for N times in order to get there. So ...i am glad that you guys manage to find your ways here. And yes, you guys are in time to see me off. Machi Fishy. Hey..my precious story is in your hand. Please make sure you keep it safetly. That is the ONE AND ONLY copy i have.Love you Fishy. I know about your initial planning. You don't want me to know that you are coming to the airport and hence you lied to me. But then, your acting skills are really "GOOD".Anyway, thanks for going through all the troubles and actings all. I'll meet you when i am back....muackzAnd THIS...is my dearest dearest and forever BB aka Baobei Kelly. Love her to bits. BB treat me the best of all. She never ever break her promise. Whatever she said, she will do it. Yes, she is faithful to me. Thanks for coming to see me off. I know you actually have something on. Something that benefits you in your future career. But because she wants to see me off, she decided to reject the offer. What lucks...hey BB, if i was being told earlier that you had such nice offer, i will not even let you come to the airport T.T!!Anyway, thanks for everything. You are always there for me whenever i need you. Thanks for chatting with me through msn for almost everyday and hence, i am not that homesick. We are LEOS. Yes..SETALEOs. Remember what i always taught you, WITH LOVE, WE SERVE. You must be strong too BB. Together we achieve more.....let's work hard to achieve our dreams. Will miss you always...muackzz..love you!!
PICTURES TIME!
Session 1-With Dearest BB
I love BB. Please come and visit me soon.
Session 2-With Machi Fishy
Love you Fishy. Thanks for coming!!
Session 3-MiscellaneousThanks for lending me this DARREN SHAN's book. It really helps to reduce my boredom in Aussie. Mumu and Mimi. Too bad MOMO is not here. Nevermind Vonny, next time please bring your Momo along.Thanks for the hug. I ve received it from BB We are saying "BLAH"...
Life here is okay!But then i am still new to this strange place. Still, i am alright people. Take good care of yourself. I know there are lots of silent readers here.....thanks for visiting anyway.
PS: For those who send me wishes and greetings on the day i flew to Aussie, THANKS. With my best wish and thanks to everyone. Selina Bear, Machi Zhi Xian, Buddy Sufee, BB, Zi Yang, Chuan and those who wished me at Facebook(Sorry if i did not mention your name), i really appreciate it. Thanks..
Okiez..i shall ended this post by saying "I LOVE YOU BB!!".






















No comments: