Thursday, October 15, 2009

?????

I know. I ve been neglecting this blog.I somehow don't know what should i update about.Nothing much interesting lately yet my life ain't boring. Well, i think exactly one week ago, we had dinner with Grandpa and Granny at New Lucky. WHY? Because, they said they never tried "Pot Dishes" before. Mummy felt sorry for them so she ordered the one which cost RM688.
Too big for me?
Grandpa and dad. Can't get a picture of Granny though. Dad treat us to eat Baskin Robbin after that. And i like that Halloween pen very much. So mummy get it for both my and Barry.

Cute right??
Well...i won't be updating this few days as i am going to spend my nice weekend with mummy. SHOPPING TIME!!!Will tell you guys what i ve got soon!!Ciaoz..
Ps: I wanna go korea..........



2 comments:

DiaKL said...

Hello Viola :)
I saw the Going Merry in Tokyo Bay (Odaiba) in Tokyo, but it was many years ago, Summer of 2005 :)

Planning to come back to Japan some time soon hihi :) And learn some more japanese, Nihon ga daisuki!! :)

Viola said...

Thanks Dia.....

Hai.Wakarimashita. I will learn more japanese soon. Hope to meet you there someday.

Seeing Going Merry with my bare eyes is one of my greatest dream!!
I hope i can achieve them. Gambateh to me.