Monday, August 31, 2009

S.H.E's reunion=Happy+Cool

Hello folks,i am back. Although this should be a long ago post,but still i wanna share my greatest day with you guys. SHE reunion once more...finally(Thank god thank god). So here am i,introducing you the JB SHE (Selina Bear, Hebe Ting and Ella Hong). We had a long afternoon tea at Lavender..Ewww..bad attitude but nevertheless,i am quite pleased with the environment where nobody come and disturb us. I went to fetch Hebe Ting around 12.45pm...haha..she was shocked with my driving skills.I nearly make her die out of heart attack. Proud to say, i have scratched my car....yeah..clap clap**
The SHE
I am showing you my prince......do not scream or whatsoever.........
Here is my PRINCE HYUN JOONG. He looks cool and handsome in every picture. Don't know how long can i stick to one celebrity but i guess this one can last for a long time. Love ya..

We chatted for the whole afternoon about craps and a lot of things. For example, celebrity, SS501, BOYS, gossipping, marriage,dreams, funny people, singer and a lot. We even had a talk show. Hahaha..it is soooo nice being with my REAL + TRUE friends. i felt so much at ease. gotta miss them a lot....T.T


This is designed by Selina BearLook at my never ending piggy mouth
And Hebe's natural lady look

And lastly, my wonderful driving skill
I just wanna say, this is the best date and day i had. I hope to have more events like this. We don't have to spend a lum sum to enjoy a wonderful date. Just a glass of Ice Lemon Tea and some cakes are enough to tie us down for a few hours.
SHE RAWKZZZ.....LOVE YOU GIRLS....
PS: i have so much to update. The next post, i will update about my trip to “花果山”and my trip to KL.stay tuned




No comments: