Thursday, August 6, 2009

SS501...I love Kim Hyun Joong...

hey folks..sorry for not updating frequently. I can only online in factory as my modem at home is being stubborn again. And i need to work....aiks..so sorry....

Anyway...i have so much to tell you guys. Recently, our SS501 fans club has organised a birthday gathering for babies who were born in August. That is when we celebrated our "小少爷" Hyung Joon's birthday. We had so much fun....but pictures will tell everything. I really hope they are able to come over to Malaysia to have their concert....

Wait for me to upload it. I will update SOON after i collected all the pictures.

Tata...have fun people. SS501 rawkzz....love Hyun Joong sooo much.....

2 comments:

blurbear said...

YEAH!!SS501~~

i love Heo Young Saeng~~~

Viola Ng said...

hahhaa...hehehe..i love hyun joong.hehhehee.....u write ur blog la..say u like young saeng