Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hello people, glad to see me updating so frequently?well,i just can't wait to share my fabulous weekend with all of you. mum and dad came up here to find me!!isn't it great? we celebrated Mother's Day together. it was great!! they came up here with Aunt Ching. Bibi drove me to meet them at Selayang. and i actually decided to join them for the night at Dorsett Hotel. we went shopping at Sungai Wang and had actually bought lots of stuff.hehehe...enjoy them...

my lovely blazer from ROMP. i bought it because it cost RM49.90 only.haha..i won't buy it,if it was more than that.



bought some clothes from Sungai Wang and mum bought me a shirt from Nichii, Pavillion.



i LOVEEEEEEE them. these are the clothes given to me by my Baobei Kelly and Baobei Vonny. Baobei Kelly decided to give me a surprise. and i can actually guessed what surprise she is trying to give me. The surprise it Baobei Vonny is coming all the way down from JB. haha..Vonny pretent to be very shock when she saw me. great acting skills ya...hehe....but i did had a shock + surprise after all because Vonny looks different. even more girlish.hehe..they knew i love clothes. thanks a lot my dearest one. muackzz...can't wait to fool around with you all again.just like how we did last time.

Continuation of my parent's story. just now i was taken away......haha!after shopping at Sungai Wang, we went to have dinner at what "Hai Wai Tian" or Overseas Restaurant. quite yummy though but i was feeling so full and pack because we had a sumptuous lunch of Pau's, Dim Sum, noodles, carrot cake and egg tarts. so i ate a little. at night, we went to karaoke.Aunt Ching's friend had actually booked a deluxe room for us. can't believe it. this is the first time i ever seen such big room.fully equipped somemore.hehe....you can dance, eat, sleep, sing, watch tv and even play pool. it was enjoyable.


me playing pool. mind you, i was being laughed at. but somebody was kind enough to teach me the right way of playing pool.thanks a lot ^.^ winks*



mum wants to join too






i never know daddy was a pro at pool too.
and that was the end of my fabulous weekend. how sad....assignment is such a bored.who cares?7 weeks more to go and i am free.wish me lucks peep..







No comments: