Thursday, May 7, 2009

FASHIONISTA

li xuan and me.i simply love a pinkabella dress from this shop.
my fishy look with bibi

peopleeeeeeeeeeee.....Viola is back to her sweetie bloggie. haha...Viola can be jackal and high sometimes. goodness know why! anyway..i guess it is due to the facts that mid-sem is over. so i am as high as anything. but then...it isn't final...i meant i only reached half of my journey. final is yet to come. haiz....who cares?

honestly, mid-sem are not as scary as i thought it would. i am NOT saying that i did well..but average is what i would name it. not too hard and not too easy. i made lots of stupid and careless mistakes. sooooooo careless of me :( narhh...it's all overrrrrrr............!walk towards future because there is no turning back in your life. it reminds me of "Secret", movie directed by Jay Chou. it goes like this..
" Follow the note upon the journey
The first sight met one destiny
Once the voyage has come to an end,
The return way hide within hasty keys "
i simply loved this idiom or quote or whatever is it. i watched this movie twice in the cinema JUST because i don't understand it for the first time. haha. there you are....told you there is no turning back. a mistake is a mistake. when i was in my younger days, i used to mourn, cried and getting pissed off just because i made some stupid mistakes. eventhough i didn't get rid of this habit 100%, still i think i have grown up for a little perhaps.
alright...you guys must have wonder what the hell does "fashionista" gets connect to all this stupid secret thingy. haha..actually i was running out of ideas. i don't know what to put as my title. i went Sunway Pyramid with my buddies right after exam. oh noooooo....right after their hair-cut. i am glad that Khen Pey headed my advice and cut off that hair of hers in the way that i styled. she received compliments too....and i was proud definitely. i was thinking of dyeing my hair again. light brown this time?? narh...we'll talk about it later. we went for BBQ after that.
i don't know what's wrong with me. i ve been spending tremendously lot this few months. what the hell did i spent on? clothing of course. all those fashion thingy. i am a real SHOPAHOLIC. a fashionista wanna be...but i realized i don't have enough money for spending. ishhh....i should have belong to a millionaire's daughter. i have been shopping at the Shopaholic's online. and today, i saw a pinkabella dress which i loved damn much. and i am sure i gonna get it within these few days. PINKABELLA DRESS, you better wait for me. you are MINE for sureeeeeeeee.
ps: i did have a good time shopping today. with my buddies of course. and a really full tummy all stuffed with cabbages, bbq chicken, and noodles. i got a new bbq voucher again.hurray...
Mother's Day is coming.too bad i can't celebrate with my mum AGAIN this year. but..she received the present i got for her. hehe..she called me today and asked why did i chose a CD that sings lullaby to her? she doesn't know how to appreciate music huh? haha...anyway, i know she love it.
Mama, I love You, Mama I care
Mama, I love You, Mama, My friend You are my friend...
An early Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's out there. Have a great and enjoyable day! Remember to celebrate with your dearest mum at home.
i will be meeting Baobei soon. gambateh in THE ONE. i am sure you will be glad that you headed my advice and took up design.that is your gift. be proud of it...muackzz. love ya everyone, and thanks for reading my blog. have a great day.ciaoz...

No comments: