Monday, May 25, 2009

everything seems to ROAFT............

people..i am back!okay okay..you must have been wondering what the heck is ROAFT. well i don't know. i remembered myself watching "Barbie and the Magic Diaries" and i actually heard Ken saying the word "Roaft". it sounds bad of course. and i know it actually meant something bad. for Barbie was rehearsing for her Formal Night and she actually sang badly. so Ken made up the word 'Roaft"! creative and cute. do check out for the barbie series....for i loved it.

well...many things happened lately. my blog was being spam? i was being hate once more?i gained more enemies? i lost several so-called friends? narhh..who cares!this is my personal diary. i am FREE to write anything regarding my thoughts and feelings. anyway, that is the past!looking forward to future. i sincerely hoped i was able to clear all the misunderstoods between US (you know yourself). well...i admit!i am always the childish one. for i always drown myself in the world of Fairy Tales. my own wonderland. i don't wish to grow out of it. i am ill-tempered, extremely bossy and kinda little girl who hadn't grown out of mummy's womb. at least, i am honest. i always showed out my true feelings so that i woudn't be labelled as SARCASTIC and HYPOCRITE. haiz...seriously, being a human is rather tough. i made myself clear, "I DO respect my beloved ones" so stop making all idiotic conclusion if you can't even open your eyes big to look around. you are not the one to judge me. only my mummy and daddy can.

haiz..i don't know what happen recently. everything seems boring and time is going slower. seriously hoped this semester can ends faster. i am longing for a holiday and real long break. wanna meet up all my buddies and friends. missed them like hell. i let lessons gets the better of me. i don't seem to understand lessons nowadays. everything seems soooo hard. i wasn't in the mood to study at all. all i know is that i HAVE to go college, sat there, listen to all blabberings and go home. assignments are pouring too.

ps: people, i didn't do well in my mid-semester. too easy i suppose...until i made all those nonsense and ridiculous mistakes. how can i mistook 30% as o.03. i lost a total 9 miserable marks for my Statistic. and thus makes me drop straight to only 36 marks. Ms Harpal was rather sad i suppose. sorry Ms Harpaljit. i promised to be a good girl next time. haha....for my accounting, that was horrible. i practised sooooo much on adjustments and YET, those mistakes are unforgivable. serve me right for losing those marks. didn't read properly i suppose. econs was okay. phewwwwwwwwww...english sucks. i already knew that would be my worst subject. luckily i score well for my essays if not i seriously gonna fail.

you know what? i seriously think i deserve to lose those marks and yet i felt something. Nonono...don't get me wrong. i don't feel angry or sad. just felt "arghh". why am i so careless?that's all. all i know is that i have to put in extra effort so that i won't FAIL for my final. i really don't want to repeat any of my subjects. a waste of time. sometimes i wonder, have i chosen the wrong course? honestly i chose business because i have no other choice. i am not interested in science. i am not talented enough to take arts. i loved singing and always fall into my own wishful thinking. but i know mummy will never let me learn singing. i am interested in Mass Com. seriously...i am!i wanted to be a reporter but daddy said "NO". in the end...i chose business. but i regretted. i am still in love with Mass Com. in the end...what will be my course in degree. yes..you are right! Marketing and the Media. huu huuu.............and where shall i go? Curtin? Murdoch. sorry Bibi...my FINAL answer is Murdoch University. so no matter where you want to go, my final answer will always be Murdoch. why?because there are more local there than Asians. i go there to learn english and not to speak chinese. this is it.........

i want to go back to my HOME SWEET HOME. be mummy's little girl....

i can't believe mummy actually learned how to sms. haha..that was cute. she smsed me recently.not bad for a beginner like her. hoped Daddy can learn too. so that he can sms me. arghh..missed them so much.

2 comments:

Sufee Yusli said...

ha3 i hate accounts! adjustment, trial balance, reconciliation, stupid me. Ha3 but hey, i know you'll do better this sem. Caiyok! don't be roaft oke? hope to c u soon babe.

Viola Ng said...

hey babe.....
did you study accounting?
yea..i hate those stupid thingy.
yes yes...caiyok...
i think u can do better too.we caiyok together.yea..hope to see u soon..