Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me.....

Yeah right? 18 of May 2009 is officially the day when i grow yet another year older. haha....alright!having to be in the day where the timetable is all packed. didn't expect much from my buddies as they were so tensed up and busy with their assignments. yet..i know they are secretly planning. so i just sat there waiting for the surprise they are going to give me. greatest thanks to all who wished me on the 16th, 17th, 18th and even now. a little bit disappointed as my best friend since primary school seems to have forgotten this day. but nevermind, at least someone does remember. it started off when i went to school, met Chloe first of course. i wasn't surprise when she didn't wish me or mention anything as i know they are working out the plan. haha.....but she flunk a little in her acting as the usual-wanna-keep-fit girl, actually said she wants to have breakfast as she was sooo terribly hungry. little did we know that Take-A-Break had not even open. so we gotto change our destination to Subang Square where we had Nasi Lemak for breakfast. just then, Vanice and the gang walked in..and they started wishing me "Happy Birthday". Chloe was shocked and she started asking me the date. haha..funny....i wanna laughed..but i didn't want to expose her. the rest seems weird too. we went for lecture then. and they still insisted that they wanna have lunch at Take A Break. while i was telling horror stories, the cake arrived.......
Can you spot the violin?


thanks for the prezzies, my dear friend. never expected prezzies from you all. this is the only surprise i had. thanks..............................LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH.


there you all...this time no more "Women's Right" but " CLONING" is coming real soon.



dearest shumin......thanks for your handmade card. love your Paul Frank monkey. haha..that was cute.
i had soo much surprise. happy to receive dad's call and mum's sms. of course thanks to the earliest top 3....Kelsey , Sister Lam and WeiTing. thanks babe. you guys rawkzz.
and to my bibi too...thanks for your surprises. i love it.....
to all my friends who send me smses, and messages through facebook, thanks a lot.
to pei pei, i just received your parcel today. thanks a lot..i love your dolphin.
once again, happy birthday to meeeeee........i missed my family.....and friends..


2 comments:

Sufee Yusli said...

hey! u neva told me about ur bday! aiya... nw i hav to feel very bad for nt wishing u.. hm Happy Belated Birthday dear friend! dun u worry, i noe u lived a blessed life. continue doing so ok? i'll drop by the minute i cn. gud luck okayh?

Viola Ng said...

heya..buddy.u forgot my bday every YEAR whilst i SANG to u every year. opposing me. lolz.anyway...thanks a lot buddy. really missed the time when we are together. i hope i can live a blessed life. but i just simply hate the REAL life. thanks...i hope u wun gain any weight for i see u ve gained weights. in ur pic...lolz