Thursday, May 8, 2014

Simple blessing

While roaming around City Square today, I thought it would be nice if I could just develop some pictures at the same time so that I don't have to rush tonight. So yea, it has been too long since I last develop any pictures using that so-called advance photo machine. I was at some end steps when this Malay lady came to me and helped me. The price for one picture is RM2 and I had 7 in total. She took me to the counter and helped me to cut all the pictures. I was going to pay her RM14 when she returned the remaining RM4 to me. I was puzzled and was gonna hand her the RM4 when she just shook her head, smile and said "Never mind..it's okay!" I beamed at her and repeatedly thanked her non-stop.

So you see, simple kindness really touches me despite my day was such a mess and unorganised :) It only takes one small action to make a person's day. Do it!!!

No comments: