Monday, May 12, 2014

...

Recently, I am so lazy to even come to this little space of mine, let alone having a great story to tell. Forget about that alright? 
Guys will always be guys. Okay, this is very general statement. I am not indicating anyone or whosoever. All the promises always go down into drain. Making promise like "I will stay away from social network" but in the end still came crawling back to it has just proven that there is not much determination. So yea,  forget about that! They just don't understand! Just a thought..

Like how I ponder over James Cameron biggest masterpiece "Avatar". Is it possible for two persons who are from different World to stay together? After watching Atlantis, my answer still stay firm to "yes". One of them just has to abandon his or her World and join the other one.

No comments: