Sunday, May 18, 2014

Rocking the 20s away

Well, I don't like birthdays. Especially when I nearing the mid 20s. So this year, I decided to do something different. Instead of allowing Facebook to remind people of my insignificant birthdate, it is time to see who are the people that values me :) 

PS: I am not disappointed at all. Thanks for all the private wishes, messages, whatsapp and even face to face wishing. Oh and thanks to that that FIRST person who posted on my wall and started the trend where people saw it and it clicks through their minds. It surprised me as that person and I are not close at all and we don't talk at all since 4 years ago when I was still in Perth.
Thankful to be part of this awesome family in Christ that has been a blessing to me. My day was simple and yet meaningful. Thanks to those who put in a lot of effort to made my day. And also my family and   neighbours who has been the greatest support to me. I feel the love and I know I am blessed :)

No comments: