Saturday, January 19, 2013

Something that belongs to just me alone..

Looking at the kids remind me of those good old times I served in kids ministry in Perth.
 I miss this little cute boy Daylan. I wish I had more kids like him but the truth is... nobody can replace him. I wouldn't want to deal with 20 Daylan's.
I choose this picture because he was holding the black and white bangles I wear on my wrist. I still feel the connection. Even though I doubt that he would still remember me but I will always remember I have a young little student who is both cute and naughty at the same time.

Teacher Viola misses you :( I hope you will grow up to be a fine young boy and a boy whose heart would be dedicated fully to God. Teacher Viola will focus on investing in the children to raise up a generation who loves God.

No comments: