Wednesday, January 23, 2013

No work!!!

Hey World, I am just so glad that today is a Public Holiday that without noticing, I slept half the day away :( I have so many things to do and 24 hours a day is not sufficient at all. I just need to stop leaving things undone. This old habit of mine won't change. From young till now, I gets distracted easily. Especially now when I have lots of essays unmarked, lots of musics unpracticed, loads of notes not sorted out yet, lots of preparations undone and etc. Moreover, my Mom is not being understanding :( I know I can't blame her...it is the DEVIL that is working in her. I am not going to stop cursing those idols in my house!
 Angels making session for my beloved kids! I love it when they shouted eagerly "Teacher V, I want stickers!", "Teacher V, I want this!", "Teacher V, I want that!". They can never be patient and they want everything to be fast and quick. So cute of them.
I love the kids but I need more of God's patience and tolerance. It is getting easier each day :) I know I truly love them from the bottom of my heart. As much as I do want to correct them if they do something dangerous like climbing on the shelf and table, running around, acting violent and so much more, but I hope that these are the right reasons for me to scold them. I don't want to scold because I FEEL like it is the right thing. God will show me His ways. In You, I trust :)

No comments: