Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My new job :)

After losing contact for so long, Catherine surprised me one day by asking me to visit her at her current work place (Kinderland). I was in the midst of deciding whether to stay or not to stay at E.I Learning Centre. Judging on the paid and workload, I decided to leave.
 I am happy with my current job now even though it is hard, hectic and exhausting. It is just the time that is long. I never handle young kids before except for that one year of experience serving in Zion Kids Ministry (It is so far still the best ministry)

God, You must be kidding me. I find myself having to do things which I have never done before. There are kids who will cling on to you like nobody else' business. There are kids who just can't click with you. And there are kids who are both naughty and shy.
Being a form teacher is not easy and yet, taking care of children is even more challenging. Especially when this is their first time having to be in school and day care centre and they usually made a scene. Crying is the best strategy for them to get out of anything. I felt like a Mommy having to coax my daughters to sleep and feeding them milk using milk bottle.

The best thing is when I can snap a picture of them sound asleep just because I was there to coax them. The best feeling is when they don't want anybody else but you alone. It's tiring but worth it. Why? That's because I prayed and committed the day to the Lord before I enters my work place every morning.

It is gonna be more challenging but I am not afraid. Bring it on!!!

No comments: