Friday, November 23, 2012

The end

After dragging Mommy to watch Twilight in the year 2008, we have never missed a single show since then. 
Finally, everything comes to an end. Awesome ending!! I was touched!I cried at the flash back... I can't believe I have been a fanatic of Twilight for so many years.

A thousand years - Christina Perri

Heart beats fastColors and promisesHow to be braveHow can I love when I'm afraidTo fallBut watching you stand aloneAll of my doubtSuddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died everydaywaiting for youDarlin' don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more

Time stands stillbeauty in all she isI will be braveI will not let anythingTake awayWhat's standing in front of meEvery breath,Every hour has come to this
One step closer....

No comments: