Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey people, it has been such a long time since I last blogged. Honestly, it was a most hectic week and I find it uttermost boring and lazy to even blog about it. First of all, no one would even want to see. Second, there are some of the things that I can’t blog here due to privacy.

Now I have two choices with me. First is either I set my blog as a private blog where only certain people whom I invited can view it. Or I shall just leave it open to all? You know what, I seriously felt like locking up my blog but then it would be real troublesome for others who wish to drop by for they will have to log in their email and password. Dilemma……………. I know it is troublesome but there is something I really would want to keep it private. Should I just go for Xanga? Narhh…I better consider for some times.

I AM SICK people. It is just as saddening as I felt awful. I couldn’t concentrate in class. And I felt like my head is going to burst soon. This is too sad. I was pale and I felt so light because I was like floating due to the spinning I got in my head. Thanks to these awesome headaches I got. So entertaining….

I wasn’t in the mood to study at all. All I want is just to lie down on my fabulous bed and then I could have sleep throughout the day. My head is spinning.........


PS: That was yesterday. i felt so much better today. I still crave for BBQ. i wanna eat BBQ.......................



No comments: