Friday, April 10, 2009

i am back people

my 'Spaghetti Club special" which cost only Rm11.50.
this is Bibi's set.

look at him...
this is my soup.i must say it is quite yummy.



hey people..i am back!grandma has passed away for a week.time flies.seriously...time flies.here am i back again in subang. so sad!it means i have to study study and study again.but Bibi really helps me a lot.he drove me back to kulai and back to subang again. oh ya...once again..i wanna lead my life as a hostel girl again.and i sorta enjoyed it. living in hostel is somehow stress-free as compared to living in Bibi's house. i feel as if i was given times of my own where i can join my friends in everything.
above are the pictures of me and bibi at "Pancake International". because i said i wanna eat spaghetti,so bibi took me there.although the food is not really nice but at least it worth it.i regret for not tasting their pancake.nevermind...there are more chances....ciaozz people...

No comments: